“The arbitrary 2010 ban on new physician-led hospitals and the expansion cap on grandfathered hospitals penalizes patients who deserve the right to receive care at the hospital of their choice and puts an unnecessary strain on our entire healthcare system.”
WASHINGTON – Forty-five organizations joined a letter urging Congress to lift the restrictions on physician-led hospitals.
Click here to view the letter, which was led by PHA.
The organizations included:
- American Medical Association
- American Association of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- California Medical Association
- Texas Medical Association