In exchange for payment in full for the sponsorship, Physician-Led Healthcare for America (PHA) will provide the benefits as outlined on the application.
• In exchange for payment in full for the exhibit(s) contracted by the exhibitor, PHA will provide the following for each booth: 6’X30” booth and two chairs, which will be provided through the hotel. Exhibitors may provide their own equipment or furnishings that fit in the exhibit space. Internet charges and electricity at table are to be paid by the exhibitor and set-up through the hotel.
• Neither PHA nor the facility assume responsibility for damage to, loss, or theft of property of the exhibitors, the exhibitors’ agents, employees, or invitees.
• Payment in full is due at time of application. In the event that you cancel sponsorship or exhibit space, 50 percent of the contracted amount will be refunded to the company if PHA receives notice of cancellation by March 15, 2022. After March 15, 2022, there will be no refund of sponsorship payment. All sponsorships cancellations must be submitted in writing to PHA. No-shows are not eligible for refunds.
• PHA reserves the right to adjust table top or exhibit space assignments.
• In the event of failure or inability to fulfill this contract, or to furnish the space, due to fire, strikes, authority of the law, act of God, or any other cause or reason, PHA agrees to return to the sponsor all deposits or other monies paid, and thereupon this agreement shall be deemed canceled by mutual consent, and PHA shall be relieved from all responsibility.
• Sponsor and/or exhibitor agrees to be responsible for his/her own property. Sponsor or exhibitor shall release, hold harmless and indemnify PHA from any and all claims, obligations, liabilities, causes of action, lawsuits, damages and assessments, including legal fees that result from an allegation of negligence on the part of the sponsor or PHA or third parties in the use of the exhibit space or activities in connection with the use of exhibit space.
• No sponsorship events outside of approved PHA events are allowed at the facility.
Continuing medical education (CME) will be provided to attendees, and the program will be held to the CME Standards for Commercial Support of Continuing Medical Education. In accordance with the standards, PHA has established the following policies for commercial exhibits held in conjunction with its educational activities:
- Arrangements for exhibits may neither influence planning nor interfere with the presentation of the educational activity.
- Commercial/promotional materials may not be displayed or distributed in the same room immediately before, during, or immediately after the CME activity.
- Representatives of commercial supporters and exhibitors may attend the CME activity if they wish, but may not engage in sales activity in the room where the educational activity is held.
- PHA requires all exhibitors to disclose, through signage at exhibit booths, the FDA status of the medical devices or pharmaceuticals displayed.
- Exhibits cannot be a condition of provision of commercial support for CME activities.